Sport No Limit Travel has 10 exclusive registrations for this sold out event for international runners.
The race registrations form part of a pack and include 1 night bed & breakfast accommodation at the Montserrat Hotel & Training Centre in Collbató, where the start/finish line is located.
We suggest that you take advantage of the weekend to enjoy some time in the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona either before or after the race.
Contact one of our trail running travel experts on +34 977 110 420 or email us at [email protected]
The cursa de L'Alba race information
- The cursa de l’Alba is controlled entirely by the Natural Park of Montserrat.
- The cursa de l’Alba has its departure and arrival at the Martí Gil athletics track in Collbató.
- The Alba race has a positive altitude difference of +/- 1,100 m.
- The minimum age to participate is 16 years.
- The whole route will be marked by tapes and there will be members of the organization at the most confusing or dangerous crossroads. It is totally prohibited to run outside the marked track.
- The participants will find 7 feed stations throughout the race.
- The cursa de l’Alba is timed with chip.
- All participants will receive a commemorative shirt and other gifts when collecting their race number.
- On arrival, participants will have access to a final feed zone with both solid and liquid refreshments, shower service and locker rooms.
Race profile with feed stations -: