- 5 Nights accommodation, minimum 4*
- Meals as detailed in the itinerary
- Expert cycling guide (English, Spanish or French - other languages on request)
- Assistance vehicle for mechanical support, drinks, snacks and sweeper service
- Luggage transfer between hotels (max 2 pieces 40cm x 60cm per person)
- Transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Accident insurance
- Photo album of the tour
- Any other items or experiences as detailed in the itinerary
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure (can be organised on request)
- Airfare / transport
- Travel insurance
- Theft insurance
- Road bike and helmet hire (available on request)
- Any items not detailed in the itinerary
- Local tourist taxes
- Gratuities for guides
In case of an increase in the rate of sales tax (IVA/VAT) or an increase in fuel prices, the final price of the tour will be adjusted accordingly.
GENERAL PACKAGE HOLIDAY CONDITIONS
Sport No Limit Travel is a travel agency registered in accordance with the conditions as laid down by the governements of Spain and Catalonia and licensed to organise package holidays, trips and tours under licence number GC-004971
Final accommodations maybe subject to change owing to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, accommodation of at least equal category will be used.
Itinerary may be subject to modification owing to circumstances beyond our control including, but not exclusively weather conditions, road works, sporting events and force majeure.
In case of any incident a Sport No Limit Travel representative will be at your disposal.
Force Majeure - Sport No Limit Travel reserves the right to cancel the trip and return monies paid without penalty or recrimination as a result of, but not restricted to Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
PAYMENT AND CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
A deposit of 30% of the total will be collected at the time of reservation to secure your booking.
The remaining balance will be collected 30 days prior to the commencement of services.
Sport No Limit Travel reserves the right to cancel the reservation for non payment of balance.
Cancellation and amendment-:
You have the right to cancel or amend your booking at any time, subject to the following conditions and penalties.
- Amendments to names or dates will be subject to an administrative fee if made less than 30 days prior to the service commencement date
- Cancellation with more than 10 days and less than 15 days notice will be subject to 5% penalty of the total cost of the package
- Cancellation with more than 3 days and less than 10 days notice will be subject to a 15% penalty of the total cost of the package
- Cancellation with more than 1 day and less than 3 days notice will be subject to a 25% penalty of the total cost of the package
- Non arrival will result in the loss of all monies paid