Ford Challenge Prague takes place in Prague – the capital city of Czech Republic. In 2017 more than 1.000 triathletes participated in this race which makes it the biggest triathlon race in the Czech Republic. This event is unique for its special location. Start and finish area is located right in the historical centre of the city.
Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is worth to get to know it in person. Visit the Old Town Hall with the famous Prague Astronomical Clock. Relax in cafes enticing you to come and have a seat, taste traditional Czech beer in one of the small pubs or cross the Charles Bridge stretching over the Vltava river. Entire family will definitely enjoy a trip to Prague ZOO which is said to be one of the best in Europe.
Each of Prague’s districts has its own characteristic atmosphere, unique charm and genius loci. Prague is a changeable city, which likes to alternate styles: it is romantic and successful, ancient and modern, but above all it is a city that is cosmopolitan and is used to welcoming foreigners from all over the world.
Five reasons to race:
1. Having the race right in the heart of the historical capital city of Czech Republic
2. Amazing race site close to the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge or National Theatre
3. A memorable event for the entire family, with a great variety of activities
4. Thousands of devoted fans line the course
5. Centrally located in Czech Republic making day trips easily accessible
BOOK NOW your race slot to Challenge Prague.