Parque das Nações, striking contemporary architecture on the riverfront just 3 km from Lisbon’s international airport served by public transportation, subway, buses, taxis. The race venue is loaded with cools contemporary restaurants, night life, great for a morning jog and to practice all kinds of sports.
An idyllic swim venue, a bike course that features a freeway completely closed to traffic, a run course that’s flat and alongside the famous Tagu river, a city with a history that’s centuries old and the great portuguese hospitality are just a few of the highlights this event has to offer.
It will be host to the Challenge Family Corporate World Cup, and will be offering pro and age-group slots for THE CHAMPIONSHIP.
The 2 lap swim takes place at the beautiful Rossio dos Olivais, next to the famous Lisbon Oceanarium, on calm waters. The 4 lap bike course takes the athletes out of Parque das Nações and into the IC22 freeway, which will be completely closed to traffic. With ample space for everyone and the Tagus river as a backdrop, this is a mostly flat course, with a small hill climb just before turning around and heading back into town. The 4 lap run is completely flat and alongside the Tagus river, with both paved and off-road sections.
Five reasons to race:
1. Race in one of the most beautiful capital cities in the world
2. A memorable event for the entire family, with a great variety of distances and activities
3. One of the fastest races in the world
4. Idyllic swim venue and a spectacular bike course with a freeway completely closed to traffic
5. Experience the great Portuguese hospitality, in a city that’s centuries old.
BOOW NOW your race slot to Challenge Lisboa.