One of Europe's oldest MTB stage races is back
As the tradition says, the VolCAT 2018 will be held in the middle of Easter Week, in its 12th edition, the 30th, 31st of March and 1st of April. The 2018 edition will be the fourth consecutive year that the VolCAT gives UCI points in the XCS S2 category and has become a meeting point for international elite cyclists.
· The oldest mountain bike stage race in Spain and one of the first in Europe.
· 13th edition
· Presence of world-class bikers
· Three stages of authentic MTB with an amazing queen stage full of singletracks.
· Different and surprising stages between Anoia i Bages
· International UCI competition and Open participation
The length of the 3 stages will be as follows (approx.):
1st Stage. 58 km with 1.500 Mts+
2nd Stage. 77 km with 2.100 Mts+
3rd Stage. 43 km with 1.100 Mts+